Friday, October 5, 2007

Hello Kitty Craze

Who would have thought a simple cute cartoon kitty with a bow on the ear would turn out into a multi-million merchandise ?! This is something I found while surfing on the web and saw this blogger's site that is just full of hello kitty stuff. The worst part is that he isn't a hello kitty fan, his wife is. He named his blog site, Hello Kitty Hell.

I bet most of you will have heard and seen the Hello Kitty exhaust. Yes, it is available here in Malaysia and there have been car owners that are a huge fan of Hello Kitty.

However this is something new to me, it's called the Hello Kitty Rims. I'm guessing a must to all Hello Kitty fans out there who owns a car. It has different Hello Kitty expressions on the spokes of the rims, aww.. aren't they just cutee... Scroll down to view the pictures.

P.S. - Kassie darling, the answer is NO, I wont be putting Hello Kitty Rims on my Honda Jazz. I'd rather take the bus. You can put it on your car if you like, but not mine!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

why oh why..
kitty cute mar.. why not??
u should consider it..

kyliemc said...

haha..where did u find tht blog???me like hello kitty!!lol..n kassie knoes..alwiz teases me :P