Saturday, March 22, 2008

Insomnia.. HELP!!!

Damn, I couldn't fall asleep tonight. Its been such a restless night, and now I just cant stand it so I got up and decided to surf the net. By the way, its 4 in the morning.
My head aint right at this hour of the day and so I might be writing gibberish. Sigh, help me out here... I want to SLEEP!!! Counting sheeps and imagining waterfalls didn't work. What else is there? I used to rely on watching malaysian football to cure my insomnia.. Everything I watch our Malaysian Football League on national tv, I'm bound to fall asleep. Pretty much sum up how entertaining our Malaysian football can be.
Talking about football, this weekend Man Utd will be squaring up against Liverpool where else Arsenal will be facing Chelsea. It will be interesting to know what the results will be.
Well, cant think of anything to write now. Back to facebook i presume... How long is this gonna last.. I might as well go out for an early breakfast. My tummy is grumbling for food now.

No comments: