Sunday, November 9, 2008

iPhone 3G 16gb unlocked for Sale!

Hi folks! It's been a very long time since I blogged. This time I'm back with a surprise!I've got a spare NEW Apple iPhone 3G 16gb (black), sealed, unlocked (sim adaptor) and i'm letting it go to release some cash flow.

This unit is brand new and direct from the UK (LEGIT). Its not some blackmarket product from unknown origins, so you are assured it works fine.

I'm using one myself (white 16gb) from UK too. Got the two phones unlocked and ready to use in malaysia. Its jailbroken too, so you can install apps on it.

The price i'm asking is RM3,300 (nego), this is the market rates. You can try going to lelong.com.my to search and you may find iphones ranging from 2,600-3,500. The 8gb ones are going for 2,600-2,800 (maybe even 3,000) and the 16gb ones are going for 3,200 - 3,500 per unit.

I've unlocked mine the same way and its fine, no problems so far.

No comments: