Monday, February 18, 2008

A Caricature of me! ... Is that really me?


Hohoho.. I went to a Grand Opening event today afternoon at Fraser Business Park in Kuala Lumpur. Me & a colleague reached there at about 11.30am and we were just on time (It stated the event starts at 11.30am) and as usual, the place was only half full - pathetic Malaysian time culture.

Anyways it had very nice and grand canopy setup for the event. It was about 3 to 4 shop lots wide. They had someone dressed as God of Prosperity (Choy San Yeh), 6 lions for the Lion Dance, two artist for the caricature, 2 Caligraphy writer and 2 fortune teller.

At about 12 noon with almost all the seats taken up, they begun the event with a speech by the Managing Director. Phew.. lucky it lasted only 15 minutes and soon the they officiated the opening with the Lion Dance and the firecrackers. Once that was done, we could start Lunch.

The lunch wasn't bad. It was a buffet style, and I believe catered by Le Meridian (oo Posh). Once lunch was over, I went over to the fortune telling booth and got my palms read by the lady. She said my health was something to look at carefully, and that my career will be looking-good (apparently I dont think so - maybe not yet). Ah Yes, she also said I will be probably be having 4 children and that they will be very obedient and loving (thats comforting). She didnt disclose how many wives that would bare those 4 children of mine though. *Blek Hahaha.. I'm a one woman guy.. no worries my dearest K.

And I got a caricature of myself done too. Hehehe look at the picture above and see if it looks anything like me.

1 comment:

Dada In Da House said...

Hey! the caricature doesn't look like you at all....it looks more like the "Gwai Lo" from 90210 Jason Priestly. Muahahahaha.