Friday, July 4, 2008

Mobile Phone Dilemma

iPhone 3G vs C905 cyber-shot

I guess most of you have heard Apple will be launching its iPhone 3G next friday (July 11). It will be faster and even cheaper than its predecessor the Apple iPhone. However have you heard the new cyber-shot phone coming out from Sony Ericsson? They have droped the "K" for this cyber-shot camera phone. What is so great about the C905 is the fact is has an 8 megapixel camera, auto-focus, image stabilizer and a proper flash.

Hence the title: Mobile Phone Dilemma. I'm actually very very keen on these two phones, but I'm not sure which one to get.

Thing is I'll be flying over to HK in August and by that time the apple iPhone 3G should be out for a month. It should be cheaper to get it while I'm there in HK compared to when it reaches m'sia shores. But the C905 has yet a definitive date of release, all I know is that it's coming out in the 4th quarter of 2008. The C905 is also a really really cool phone.

Sigh.. one thing is for sure, both phones wont come cheap. TOTO!! MAGNUM!! help me!!




* Pictures from gsmarena. Thanks ya!

No comments: