Monday, September 10, 2007

Cute Sightings @ KL, Monday 10th of September


Monday, the start of the week and the start of a race towards Friday just like every other past Mondays before. Many of you would agree with me on this, that once we go to work on Mondays, we wished it was already Friday.

The first half of the day went by as usual, emails in the morning followed by numerous phone calls and then the usual paper work. Lunch time approaches without you realising how time passes you by effortlessly. My colleague came by my cubicle and with me still not realising what time it was, I naturally questioned "What can I do for you this time?", and she replied, "Oi, where to for lunch?", only then I realised it was half past 12 and time for lunch.

After a long discussion on where we would go for lunch, it was decided that we'll have it at Kim Gary in Sungei Wang. Upon reaching Sungei Wang, we spotted something cute and cuddly ahead. This was what we saw dancing and goofing around....


My colleague E ven shaking hands with the adorable Koala Bear


Mr. Kangaroo waving to us

Pictures taken with my Samsung E900 mobilephone.

No comments: