Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sharing is Caring, thanks Advertlets

Many of us would have heard this term "Sharing is Caring" but many would say is normally associated with jokes and humour, something which we normally don't take seriously. But this my fellow readers is the real stuff, the real deal, no sh*t.

I have seen many testimonials and there are really bloggers who are getting their cheques. I haven't got mine yet but I sure look forward in getting mine soon. Advertlets is sharing this great opportunity because they care and they care for us, the bloggers. The picture below speaks for itself, those lucky bloggers have just won themselves RM50 from Advertlets. Wished someone shared this earlier with me so I could get my hands on that RM50 too.


So I will share with you what my plans are once I get my hands on my very first cheque and how I intend to get it. In doing so, I'm hoping others will share with me how they get their cheques.

Here is my plan, instead of doing this stuff a single affair (solo), I'm getting my dearest darling to join in the fun as well (Sharing is Caring). Two blogs but one account, in theory that should help you generate more money and reach that cash out eligibility faster. We plan to put the money we get from Advertlets into our "Holiday-Savings Account". Once there is enough of money in the bank, we'll use it for our holiday getaways. We have been longing for a holiday to the beach for snorkeling, white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.

So who says Sharing isn't caring? If we all start to share, the world will be a better place to live in.

I share with you, my readers, Advertlets.com - Blog Advertising in Asia!

No comments: